- BM, Music Performance (viola emphasis) Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove PA
- MM, Music Performance (viola emphasis) University of Southern Maine, Gorham ME
Performance Experience (Orchestral)
- Southern Maine Symphony Orchestra, principal violist 2010-2012
- North Shore Philharmonic Orchestra, substitute. Spring 2011
- St. Mary Schola, principal viola, since April 2011
- Susquehanna Valley Chorale, per service, section violist, Spring 2010.
- Williamsport Symphony Orchestra, per service, section violist, 2008-2010
- Featured artists with the Portland String Quartet, December 9, 2012
- University of Southern Maine string Quintet, Spring 2011
- Participant in master classes with the Eaken Piano Trio
- Participant in master classes with the Portland String Quartet
- Organist at Casco Village Community Church UCC, since October 2012
- Fiddler, “Fiddler on the Roof,” Susquehanna University Department of Theatre, Fall 2008
- Fiddler/ensemble “A Christmas Carol,” Portland Stage Company, December 2005
- Private Violin/Viola Studio
- Fine Arts/violin Teacher at The Children’s Center, since Fall 2012
- Program Assistant, Boys and Girls Club of Southern Maine. Specialized in music classes, since Fall 2011.
- Violin instructor, Breakwater School, fall 2011-May 2012
- Music and Drama head counselor, Camp Wawenock, since 2005
- Teacher’s Assistant, “Recital Class” at the University of Southern Maine since August 2010
- Violin Instructor/Chamber music coach/Camp counselor at Southern Maine Strings Camp, August 2010.
- Violin/viola teacher, Susquehanna University Music Preparatory Program
- Teacher’s Assistant, “aural theory I class” at Susquehanna University. Fall 2007
- Guest Lecturer, Survey of Beethoven’s String Quartets, “World Music Perspectives class” at Susquehanna University September 28, 2009
- Guest Lecturer, demonstration and application of the Laban effort drives, “Instrumental Conducting class” at Susquehanna University, November 10, 2009
- Robert Lehmann, Director of String Studies and Orchestral Activities at the University of Southern Maine.
- Julia Adams, Portland String Quartet; former principal violist of the Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Marcus Smolensky, professor of viola, Susquehanna University and Bucknell University